Life Changing Process

For God to know
For me to walk through
For you to read

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Imagine Cup Phase 2

Tomorrow will be my buddy's birthday and 3 days later my dad's birthday!
H.A.P.P.Y B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our character for our game design!!!! So excited about it. Can't wait to see it move.
Oh ya! I forgot to do the most important thing.
The cute lil round pet called NEO.
Cute?
It's actually an inspiration of the cartoon i used to draw called "Yuan" after a few suggestion from the team, this is how it looks like.
Our progress are not as we expected, we really behind time. So we decided not to join next year IMAGINE CUP 2011 in USA but the year after next, 2012. Not sure where will it be but whatever it is, our aim is to develop out the game and our goal is to proceed to the final stage. REALLY REALLY can have a good laugh about it already.
Wish me all the best =p

Cheers,

Yuan

No comments: