Life Changing Process

For God to know
For me to walk through
For you to read

Monday, November 8, 2010

Return of Yuan

Focused Faith!
----------------------------------------------
It has been quite sometimes i didn't update my blog since I really got busy with the life in Unimas. Now, it's almost the end of the my first year first semester. It was really a great experience of the my first semester of uni life. One thing for sure, there were ups and downs as well, and I really need God to pull me through.
One thing that I really need to learn through this period of time is to really forgive myself. I never knew forgiving myself is such a big issue. Forgive myself about the things I've done in the past, it was hidden and now God just dig it out and it's really not easy. Besides myself, I believe there are people I need to forgive as well. Too much of sweeping under the carpet of all the unforgiveness. Stop. Don't want to talk about it anymore, just wanna tell myself as God has promised that there are no more condemnation in Jesus' name. A big smelly for myself. =D
Done with the emotional part, there are lots of beautiful things and people God has arranged through this period of time. Too bad I can't really go into detail about it now, I really need to discipline myself to study! Didn't really get a good result for some of my subjects, really need to work hard. Especially this weird subject call DISCRETE MATHEMATICS. Alright! Done done reviving my blog AGAIN.

I'll be back!!!
Astalavista.

Cheers,

Yuan

No comments: