Life Changing Process

For God to know
For me to walk through
For you to read

Friday, December 17, 2010

Reflection

Choose JESUS.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Just came back from Singapore. I missed my flight and it cost me RM700! So, how i felt when I have no choice but to get a new ticket? I felt the pain but yet the pain didn't really bothers me much ( It did bothers me lah~ normal human reaction right?) What I'm trying to say is, I believe what Ps. Jeff shared about how he was so focus and excited about God's vision in his life.

Though the situation is there right in front of you, the decision is still in our hand of how we should react and how we should it well. Well, in a situation of missing my flight because of my clumsiness, I have no other choice but to smile and buy another ticket. Let's take it another level in another situation called Life.

Wow! Wait, I sound like I'm gonna preach or something. Just some thought ya. L.O.L

Anyway, 2 main things that really impacted me during the camp is about choosing Jesus in our daily life and focusing on God's vision for us. Having God's vision in our mind daily will help us focusing on what we should be doing every single day and live it to the full. Through this, those that are irrelevant to God's vision will slowly fade, with the empowerment of the Holy Spirit, we can work on the vision. Work is never easier than to be spoken about. Be it hard or easy or it didn't work out the way it should be. Choose Jesus. This point really struck me in the head that many times we say "Whether we start our life well or in between we screw it up, let's just end it well", I used to see it in a period of life time. I was wrong. It should be our daily life thing. I should end each day of our life giving an account to God saying "God, I screwed up, I fall asleep in class. I had a lust thoughts towards this girl but God slowly with Your help I turn my focus and try my best to do my revision and try to share Christ with a person today". This is the life I wanna go through. With the help of the Holy Spirit, I believe the front part of the account will slowly change.
God's vision. Choosing Jesus. Both come hand in hand. To walk to the mountains and the valleys of life. Even in the plane when I was thinking life when I was flying back from Singapore to Kuching. Oh ya, talking about that. I really didn't know why but God placed me with a person crying sitting besides me twice! From Kuching to KL and from Singapore to Kuching. Amazing. But it really helps me in my time of reflection.
Just to cut it short, It is as simple as "Our journey to heaven is just like sitting on a plane. Everyone in the plane got different feelings, are in different situations, have different to-do list and different aims in life BUT same destination. Let's just pack our bags and reach our destination well together."
Get it? If don't never mind. Choose Jesus.

Cheers,

Yuan




No comments: